Nexus Standard MkII is the new elite model from the Nexus Metal Detectors range. It replaces Nexus Standard SE. With it’s more than 5 times more powerful transmitter than the previous SE version is
now the deepest existing metal detector on the market. This achievement is a result of four years research on improving the limits if the Induction Balance technology.
The Nexus Standard MkII is suitable for work on every site, every ground condition and also salt water tidal beaches. Heavy mineral conditions are not a challenge.
Nexus Standard MkII is a non motion type of detector with fast auto tune, with an induction balance resonant tuned (99%) search coil. Its general performance is similar to the motion type of metal
detectors. It exhibits the best possible depth penetration and discrimination accuracy that modern electronics can achieve.
From all tests conducted with the previous Nexus Standard SE around the world, it has been established that the SE is the most powerful coin, treasure and relic hunting metal detector.
Now this crown achievement belongs to the successor Nexus Standard MkII.
- New Auto function which controls together the Threshold, Discrimination, Ground Balance and Iron Rejection Mode. No trouble with difficult adjustments.
- New, developed by Nexus, Bi–coloured DDM system – Definite Discrimination Meter based on LED technology. Operates in two colours, Red for Non-Ferrous targets and Blue for Iron.
- Definite Discrimination Meter means that Red colour never indicates Iron, but only non-Ferrous targets and Blue colour never indicates Non-Ferrous targets, but only Iron.
- New, invented by Nexus, filter system named Silent Motion. It is designed to eliminate every undesired object, metallic, ground minerals and hot rocks alike to almost nothing. Once object is
rejected by the Silent Motion filter there will be no mentioning of it anymore. Silent Motion ignores very well all small targets in the ground for the benefit of detecting large targets and big
- New, developed by Nexus, ultra power transmitter that is over 5 times more powerful than the Nexus Standard SE transmitter.
- New, developed by Nexus, tri pole stem construction. It allows the use of only top and bottom poles becoming considerably shorter than any other stem design. The new stem will enable
every user to work with the detector on very steep surface, river banks, caves, narrow spaces. It also allows the use of the detector by children making it the best family metal detector.
- Volume combined with a Power On/Off switch,
- Threshold combined with Auto function switch.
- Ground Balance
- Multi tone
- Recovery Speed toggle switch
- Silent motion – Standard motion toggle switch combined with a Battery test.
- Iron Rejection Mode toggle switch
- Build in loudspeaker
- Headphone socket
- Battery recharge socket
- ۱۰AA battery compartment.